IQrity AnalyticVideo Server Software Solution allows for the creation of advanced, intelligent video surveillance systems by combining video analytics functionality to Video Management Software (VMS) and ONVIF-compliant surveillance systems and devices. AnalyticVideo Server works by creating a new “layer” between ONVIF devices and Video Management Software (VMS) which allows for the gathering and analysis of relevant data. This layer is recognized by VMS as an ONVIF device with video analytics. The results of the video analysis are then transmitted as ONVIF metadata and ONVIF events that can be processed and stored by your VMS.
The AnalyticVideo Server is a PC based software application which integrates video analytics and existing video surveillance systems. Each AnalyticVideo Server is capable of serving up to 32 HD channels from IP cameras, processing video analytic results as metadata on top of the existing video stream, all while rendering a visual depiction of data in a customisable graphic format on video monitoring systems.
- Estimation and compensation of camera motion/rotation/zooming
- Detection of moving objects
- Tracking of a moving object or multiple objects
- Determination of a moving object’s type (human / car / other)
- Unattended object detection
- Determination of a an unatended object type (left / missing)
- Active vision solution: camera management (motion/rotation) for better control
- Estimation of object size and speed both in 2D and 3D metric space
- Usage of color information (optional)
- Fully adjustable video analytics rules
- Licensed by the Avigilon Patent License Program
Supported Video Management Software
You can try a free, fully functional, 10 days trial version of IQrity AnalyticVideo Server Software Solution.
Current version is AnalyticVideo Server v.2.2